Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rays' latest

Christian,
  Solid recommendation today: glad I handed you the handlebars.
  I think you guys are hitting a stride.  The food has a constant solidity now, I figure only comes from doing it a while: you've arrived.
  Explored the sweet and tangy solos of the pickled vegetables in the spinach salad:  sieved egg and pecans kept it all grounded like a good rhythm section...
  The sandwich brought my mind to late morning weekend brunches: bacon, eggs, broccoli quiche---all of it----just needed the Mimosas...
  I love eggs, possibly more than beautiful women.
  Put those eggs on a bed of Applewood bacon and sauteed broccoli, cover them with a smoked Gouda blanket, heat it with a little red pepper flake and finally envelop The Works with some fine house made bread----well, now you have it.  I won't say better than sex: but damn good---maybe as good as a nice kiss.
  Of course, when I cut the sandwich in half, bright yellow-orange egg yolk spilled out like early morning sunshine pouring through a kitchen window: perfect.
  Keep it coming buddy.
                                                          Best,
                                                                   RayRay cutting wood with his bandsaw.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment